Think about yourself. Are there certain ways you prefer to learn?
- Would you rather have an eyebrow wax than sit and read a textbook?
- Does the thought of having to sit in front of a computer for hours make you want to beat your head against a wall?
- Does the thought of reading stories give you a thrill and make you want to curl up in a comfy chair and get lost in a good book?
- Do things seem to make more sense when you use your hands?
- Can you recall facts better after hearing them? Or do you need to write them down?
Being home with my kids allowed me to figure out their individual learning needs, and tailor our education to them. Thankfully these days, there is more information available than ever before to help you and your family get off on the right foot! You can also take this Homeschool Philosophy Quiz  to find out which style best fits you and your kids!
We’ve taken a closer look at some of the more prominent styles in our Homeschool Philosophy Spotlight Series.  Once you have an idea what method is right for you, you can read more about them here !
***Make sure to join our How to Homeschool for Free Facebook Support Group  for daily encouragement and more great resources for your homeschooling journey!***